Last night was all about legs. I worked my quads, hamstrings, calves, and my butt, which is the most sore! Tonight, I want a little cardio.
My passions run deep, and I have learned throughout the years that my friends actually appreciate my thoughts and finds. I have helped multiple friends shop for deals, actually just shopped for the guys and brought them new clothes, and helped friends and family decorate. So why not blog my ideas and finds?!?! Maybe I can help someone I don’t even know! Maybe I can inspire someone! And maybe someone will have some awesome ideas my little brain can’t even think of!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Swimsuit Prep
I went on a float trip with some awesome friends, ate a ton, drank a bit, and had a blast. After the float trip, I reviewed all of the pictures and saw my "new" body in a swimsuit. Interesting. It wasn't that impressive. So I looked at pictures from my honeymoon. Wow. Big substantial difference. But I am still not all toned up. So I am moving on to toning. I am going to work out more often, but for shorter time periods, and really hope to make a difference. I am going to take a picture of myself now in a swimsuit, and another in a month, so we can see some changes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment