Friday, July 1, 2011

My New Obsession- Getting into Shape

So the reason why I have really sucked at blogging is that I have been busy. Work, working out, dieting, house projects, friends, you get the point.

Anyway, I am really proud to say that I have lost 35 lbs. That is right. I now weigh the same as I did when I was 19. My jeans from Sophomore year of college fit. I had to get new clothes, and still need more. Sorry, but 8 years ago's fashion for a 19 year old doesn't really vibe in 2011 and 27.

Yeah I am pumped, and bragging. But 3 people read my blog, and they are my close friends and family, so I think it is okay. AND I WORKED REALLY HARD!!!!!

SO I will post my weight. You can do the math. I am 131.5 lbs today. My goal is 130. I am curious how long this last lb will take me. I am going on a great canoe trip with friends this weekend. It is really hot out, I could sweat a lb, but I will be eating whatever and drinking all the time.

Now, for you who are concerned--- I am working out a lot. I am building more muscles than I have ever had. And trust me, I still find plenty of fat on me. I am not too thin. 115 or 120 lbs would be too thin. I don't want to get close to there.

My goals from here include, losing that last lb, going into stabilization on the weight loss, and then start amping up my fitness so I can tone my body (especially my legs) and strengthen. I want to be able to run a 5K in under 30 minutes easily. I want to be able to surf, wakeboard, and hike without getting strained.

This is my new obsession for now. I love it, and I love the way I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment