I love the color grey. There are so many different tones of grey: warm, cold, light, dark. It is such a versatile color! I also like the usage of Gray as a name, from the book "The Razor's Edge", and as Grayson on "Cougar Town". They are actually some of my favorite boys' names.
I try to wear brighter colors on grey days, to add a little pep to my step. I also like that grey days are generally cooler right now. Which brings me to why I am really down. THE HEAT. I could not sleep. I was dying last night, even with just the sheet, because our house was set to 77 so we could save some money on our A/C bill, but I prefer sleep to a few dollars.
So tonight, I am going to cool the house, and hopefully get more sleep, and if tomorrow is grey, it won't affect me at all. I could wear a bright dress to help out too!
No comments:
Post a Comment