I had complete intentions of writing a nice blog post about Christmas, but I feel more up to complaining about how we need a vacation. The cold weather is moving in, we have been working non stop for the past 3 months, and I want one! LOL.
We went to Costa Rica for a delayed honeymoon last Christmas. It was great. We loved the country, and really want to go back there again at some point. There is so much we didn't get to see. Also, going over the holidays is great, because you don't have the hustle/bustle of the multiple events and dinners. Its just the two of us, on a beach, or on a boat. Loved it, and writing about it makes me sad.
We could so use a good vacation now for our own reasons. I lost 35 pounds and need to have some updated beach pictures with the new body. And Jereme, well he has had a CRAZY schedule lately, and would love some time with his one and only. hehe. Also, he is taking his PE on April 12, so I was thinking how fun it would be to fly away right after that to a beach or Europe for a week, so he can relax after all of his hard studying and stress.
Thank you for listening to me whine. I try not to do it often, but today, I could not help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment