Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Summer Prep

I have been pretty good this winter, but now it's time to really kick it into high gear and get that summer body I have always wanted. Last summer, I was finishing up my diet and was focused on that. Now I have some work to do on the fitness side, and lose some winter weight. I am going to try my hardest to share my meals, workouts and success (notice, I didn't say failures or even results). It will be successful. 

Day One was Yesterday. 
I weighed myself over the weekend, and I was 136 lbs. I was 130 before Thanksgiving so that is a good goal, but not necessary, if my body gets into the shape I want. Who knows, maybe I will have more muscle, less fat, but weigh more than 130. 

Anyway. My meals yesterday. 

2 eggs with a light sprinkle of Parm. cheese
Clementine
Asian Grilled Chicken Salad with Garlic Toast 
Protein Bar
Chicken, Hummus and Sweet Pepper Wrap
2 Snickerdoodle Cookies

My workout.
10 min walk
and then 29 min of 5 min run, 1 min walk
followed by 10 min fast walk
finished close to 4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment