Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Next Project

I am going to organize my office. It is a crazy mess. In that room, lies two personalities: Mine, and my husband's. I am more of the creative one, and it overflows with ribbons, paint, canvases, markers, scissors, fabric, etc. My husband is an engineer, and he has books, computers, wires, cables, cords. He also has his guitars and amp in there. It really is a big old mess. I think I will take some before and after pictures to document the progress. I am going to be hitting up my Real Simple magazines for some great simple storage ideas, and try to move several of the boxes of questionable cables and cords to the basement to create more storage. I would also like to make the closet more of a shelving system. Like I said, its a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment