I love shopping. I love the feel of shopping. Something new to wear or use. And it really doesn’t matter what it is: blow dryer, jeans, toothbrush, makeup. Anyway, right now I need to save money. So how can I get that high I get from buying something new? Here is what I have tried, and it really hasn’t filled the void.
1) Dieting—I am excited that I am losing weight. Thinking about my diet keeps my mind busy….thinking about all of the restaurants I am going to go to after my diet, and getting new clothes in my new size….Shopping
2) Working around the house—I clean the house, organize, and decorate, but then realize if I had more organizational tools, I could do better, or I could really use a new lamp…Shopping
3) Working—I sell deals for a living…shopping
4) TV—this actually works but makes me feel like I am a piece of shit
5) Window shopping online…works, but totally defeats the purpose
Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment