Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ABCs of me (following Brandi's lead)


  • Age: 26
  • Bed size: King
  • Chore you hate: Laundry. Bleh!
  • Dogs: Duppy Conqueror, Border Collie Mix, Age 3,
  • Essential start to your day: Afentra's Big Fat Morning Buzz Radio Talk Show
  • Favorite color: Purple
  • Gold or silver: Silver. But lately, I have been craving some Rose Gold
  • Height: Somewhere in the world around 5'4
  • Instruments that you can play: My Iphone?
  • Job title: Social Media Consultant
  • Kids: Not any time soon.
  • Live: Overland Park, KS
  • Mom’s name: Sharon
  • Nicknames: Jessi Ran, Wifey (that's a new one)
  • Overnight hospital stays: Never, OMG I really do not like the way they smell
  • Pet peeve: Being in the car with someone gabbing on their phone, when my husband sounds out words instead of saying them the way they should be (example: He says "Doll Hairs" instead of "dollars")
  • Quote from a movie: Cannot think of one right now..
  • Righty or lefty: Righty.
  • Sibling: One little, but much taller brother, David
  • Time you wake up: 7:30ish
  • Underwear: It's gross if you don't
  • Vegetables you dislike: Eggplant
  • What makes you run late: Sleep.
  • X-rays: Once, for the Chiropractor
  • Yummy food you make: Well, I am on a diet right now, but I make some mean shrimp, enchiladas, cookies..damn, now I am hungry.
  • Zoo favorite animal: Sharks!!!! Butterflies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment