I really really need to work on being more current with this blog. I am sorry.
I started a new diet on Saturday. I am doing Slim4Life. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. My focus is all of my jeans that I have sitting in my closet that are too small for me. Soon, maybe some of those will even be too big for me. I cannot wait for that day!
Secondly, my husband & I have too many projects up in the air right now. Our main focus is finishing our guest bathroom. He tore out the walls, vaulted the ceiling, installed the vanity, tiled the floor and tub surround, and this weekend I helped him grout. This week, we are going to seal the tile and repaint some places we scratched on the walls. Then, we hired a guy to re-finish our tub with a non-slick surface on the bottom, so he will do that, and all that will be left will be trim and toilet. It is SO exciting, but a lot more work than we ever realized. I cannot wait to have guests come and enjoy our accomplishments! Grandpa- that is you!
Our next project is trim painting in the house. It will all go from weird pickled oak to white. It will freshen the house up SO much! After that, its to the master bath we go! And then the den, and then the kitchen.... Oh dear!!!
Looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete